Safety Precautions that will be in place:
* (Potentially) Every camper to have temp checked at registration
* Masks are provided for every camper, coach, volunteer (optional)
* Social distance will be enforced inside and outside (all coaches responsible for this)
* Every station will have sanitizer
* After each station-Volunteers will sanitize equipment (volunteers will clean after station ends)
*Each camper will be required to bring their own water bottle (water provided)
* Group size will not go above 20/25.
* Keeping everything outside-Kids will eat outside
We have a total of 5 fields and one multipurpose room (we rotate):
OFFENSE Field #1:
* O lineman
DEFENSIVE Field #2:
* D Line
* Form Tackling/pursuit
TEAM Building Field #3
* Obstacle Course
* Rock Wall
* Ladder / Foot work
* Sprints / Speed work
* Character lesson on PERSEVERANCE (Scott Hanson)
Tentative start and Finish:
Need coaches and Volunteers there by 8:45 Sharp. 9:00 sharp meeting.
* 10:00 coaches will take their groups assigned and go to their field to do quick call and begin drills.
* 11:30- 12:00 Lunch (fast n furious) Food provided by Applebee's and BWW's for Coaches/volunteers. Pizza/Fruit for campers.
* Awards / Presentation will begin 2:30 sharp. (Presentation will be a donation to Dylan Falling family) Dylan was a Litchfield Student/athlete who lost his life in a car accident recently here. Prayers and strength to the Falling family